Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday! That means it is time to put our thankfulness into words again.
I have a LOT to get done today so my list will be short and sweet!
*I'm thankful that we qualified for our daughter to go to the "More at Four" program this year. That is going to save us quite a bit of money this year. And since our insurance seems to be increasing (when is it not?), it is surely a God thing that they changed the formula and we qualify this year!
*Since she qualified to go to the program as a "non- paying" student, it is going to allow our family to actually take a vacation this year. We plan to save our money and go on a 4 night Disney cruise in January.
*I'm thankful for the excitedness that our daughters' already have about this trip. They cannot wait to see the characters!
*I'm thankful for the 28 cheer bows I have to make today because that is an absolute blessing from the Lord. He has given me the ability to do this and this is the first time I've had such a large order. It 's exciting! And it allows me to make a little extra money for our family to put away for our vacation.
*I'm thankful to my hubby who took part of today off so he could take our three girls to Tweetsie (yes- again.....gotta get our moneys worth out of those season tickets). I have the TIME to make the bows without little fingers trying to help.
*I'm thankful for my house that NEVER seems to stay clean, it means that God has blessed me with family to live in it.
*I am thankful that God leads me everyday and never leaves me and NEVER forsakes me.
Ya'll have a great Thursday! If you want to read more thankful posts or add your own go on over to see Iris at Sting My Heart.
Blessings on each of you!

8 comments:

Kim said...

What a great list of things to be Thankful for.

I'll be praying that God continues to bless your business adventure. I took a peek at your bows...and they are ADORABLE!!

ellen b said...

God is good in the big and small things. Blessings on y'all!

Angie said...

It is amazing how He watches out for every need as well as the desires of our hearts!
It is a wonderful thankful list!!!
But, what is a "cheer bow?"
Be blessed (maybe you blogged on it and I missed??)

SHERRY said...

I came across your blog and wanted to let you know that it's absolutely wonderful!

I'm going to add some of the things that I'm thankful for:

First of all I'm proud to be a daughter of God and am so very appreciative for all of the many blessings that I've been blessed with; beginning with my three beautiful children - Mitchel, Megan and Melanie and for my four amazing step-children - TJ, Ashly, Erin and Weston. I'm thankful for my GREAT, loving and supportive husband who gives me the strength and the courage to know that life on this earth is only the beginning. Eternity is forever.

I am thankful for my animals (especially my two cats, Salem and Garfield) They keep me laughing and the love they give to me is very comforting.

Many, many more blessings to be thankful for but I don't want to take up all of your space here! lol

Thanks again for allowing me to share and for having such an interesting and fun blog!

Sherry

Cyndi said...

"*I'm thankful for my house that NEVER seems to stay clean, it means that God has blessed me with family to live in it." Amen and amen!!

I'm so excited for your trip. What a blessing!

I loved reading this list! Have a blessed weekend. :)

Kim said...

I'm right there with you about the clean house! I'm thankful that God has changed my heart to not fret over this...with little children if my house was always perfect, something would be wrong with that picture! Very Wrong...

Great list!

Priscilla said...

I love the style of your blog and enjoyed your Thankful Thursday post!

Vicki said...

Just discovered your pretty blog via Thankful Thursday--rejoicing with you!