Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

One Last Trip

My girls and I are making one last trip to Georgia for this weekend. School starts next week for 2 of my girls so it's back to the daily grind then but for now we are headed out!
My best friend growing up, S got married in Aruba last week and is having a party this weekend to celebrate with everyone. It should be lots of fun! Maybe I will even have a few pictures to share next week.....
Hope you all have a great weekend and please pray for traveling mercies for my girls and I today and Sunday when we start back home.
Blessings on you all!

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Lifting you up to angels of protection and traveling mercies. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Have fun!

Kim said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!! Know that I'll be praying for traveling mercies.

A Place For Ministry Wives said...

Have a great trip!

~Robyn~ said...

Enjoy your weekend! And I will pray for traveling mercies for you!

RealEstateGirl said...

Hey Mindy,

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We've been in school now for two and a half weeks! Yuck!

Can't wait to see pics!

Safe travels...

Tracey