Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting to know me.....and you (or 50 things about me)

I was tagged by Deborah, at Deborah's Encouragement to do this. And since I didn't have anything fascinating to discuss with you today I thought it woudl be fun! PLEASE join in the fun! I LOVE getting to know you all!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Mom's friend from highschool - linda. My real name is Melinda
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?this morning
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 girls
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? When it occurs to me
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? not likely
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? frosted mini wheats?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I rarely wear lace up shoes but if I have them on - yes I untie them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? ONLY with God's help
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter pecan
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I would say body language and whether they look happy or not.
15. RED OR PINK? I"m partial to both
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my temper
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Pa and Granny McKaig
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Absolutely
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Still wearing pj's - so pink pants no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Breakfast - a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with Vanilla Soy Milk and Coffee
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Wonderpets on the TV....the girls are watching it right now.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? the smell that says it's about to rain, coffee, FALL
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend Wendy yesterday I think.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? SURE - I am loving getting to know Deborah . She is a great source of encouragement to me
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Braves baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? dark brown with blond and red highlights
28. EYE COLOR? hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? all of it! I love food.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Last Sin Eater
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? tshirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35.HUGS OR KISSES? depends on who it's from!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? NOt sure - but please pleaes do!!!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Family Trust ( I can't remember the author's name)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? roadrunner
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing was at church til 10pm
42. FAVORITE SOUND? my girls laughing together
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Alaska, Ecuador
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? no
46.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Oglethorpe GA in USA
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? none
48. FAVORITE HOBBY? decorating having parties
49. A FRIEND THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD HANG OUT MORE WITH? all of them.
50. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?on a vacation with my family.

I don't have time to tag anybody specifically this morning, but please join us and let me know that you did! Cause I love learning about you all!

5 comments:

Denise said...

It was fun learning new things about you sweety.

Deidre said...

I enjoyed reading that. I need to rent 'The Last Sin Eater'....I keep putting off reading the book, so I just need to break down and watch the movie.

NspiredByFaith said...

I loved getting to learn these things about you! Have a great Friday!

Deedra

Ginger said...

You have plenty of special talents by the way -- you play the piano, you bless people with this blog, you are a wonderful mother...shall I continue? Love you!

Diann said...

I just wanted to let you know that I stopped by your other website and you are so talented. Your bows are absolutely fabulous and if I had daughters, they would have some of your bows! I love "making stuff" so I always love to see the creative things that others are doing. Do share if you come up with other new crafty things!