Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thankful Thursday


It's time to count my blessings again. There is always a lot to be thankful for!!!
**I am thankful for the past few days without my children to spend with hubby. We've had a great few days together.
**I am thankful for the friends who asked to have our girls come stay with them for a few days which allowed the quality time for hubby and I.
**I am thankful that I am going on down to pick the girls up today. Because as much as I am always saying I need a break -- I am ready to see their sweet faces.
**I am thankful to my Lord above for creating a desire in me to know him more.....the more I know HIM - the more I want to know HIM and it is just a wonderful thing!
You girls have a great Thursday ! Go on over to see Iris at Sting My Heart and add your list of thanks!

9 comments:

Dana said...

Hi Mindy,
What a great list! I am so glad you and your hubby had some time alone. My hubby & I will have our 11th anniversary in October and we are actually going away for 2 whole days to Disney World and letting my mom watch the kids! It has been 7 years since we had a trip alone. Way too long!!

Thanks for sharing!

Nise' said...

How wonderful to spend time alone with hubby! I am trying to work in a couple of days alone with mine to celebrate our 27th anniversary!

Christina said...

Hi there, I'm new to TT. Love your list! Alone time with hubby is so special. :-)

Denise said...

I am glad you got some alone time with your hubby sweety, enjoyed your list.

Robin said...

I like your list! I know what you mean about having time away from your kids - then you miss them so much you can't wait to see them again! I'm glad you spend good time with your husband!

Cyndi said...

I'm thankful that you got some much-needed time with your hubby. This is great! I loved the last thing you said, that God Himself creates that desire in us to know Him more. That really spoke to me! I've been drawing closer to Him, desiring that more and more, and I love thinking about how He put that desire there. He is so faithful. Enjoy seeing those precious girls again!

Denise said...

Please stop by my blog, I have something for you dear one.

Ducks and Books said...

Hi Mindy. Thank you for the comment and I hope you little girl is doing much better. I have updated my blog so you can find out what we learned at the urologist on Thrusday. Hope you have a great weekend!

Cyndee said...

Mindy- I always love to come see what God is doing in your life. Come see what award you got at my site....