Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I have so much to be thankful for today. Here are a few:


**I am thankful for my healthy family.


**I am thankful that even if I mess up my God still loves me and forgives me.


**I am thankful that our bible school kickoff went well last night.


**I am thankful that God is IN CONTROL even when I can't seem to remember that.


**I am thankful that my hubby is such a great dad to our girls.


**I am thankful for the home that is provided for me to live in.


**I am humbled and thankful for the ones who visit with me here and read my blog. I recently was told of a couple of men out there who read it. I am honestly humbled by the thought....As I am that anyone chooses to read anything I have to say.


If you want to be a part of thankful thursday, go on over to Sting My Heart!

Thanks for reading -- It is always good to count my blessings!

15 comments:

Changed by His Love said...

Happy Thankful Thursday to you! Hope that you have a blessed one. Sweet list - I love what you said in God is In Control, even when I can't remember that He is...so very true!

Denise said...

You are such a precious blessing, love your thankful list.

Deborah said...

I love visiting and hearing what you have to say, and because of time difference its normaly just before I go Home. love always me

RealEstateGirl said...

wonderful list! Hope all is well, my friend!

Darlene said...

I love reading your blog, you always bless me.

Susanne said...

"I am thankful that God is IN CONTROL even when I can't seem to remember that."
...I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing your blessings with us this week. Have a great day!!

Crystal said...

I loved your post.....Thanks so much for sharing it!
Blessings

Nise' said...

I am living out the fact that God is in control of a situation that has the potential to get out of control very fast this week! Agreeing with you in thankfulness!

NspiredByFaith said...

Beautiful thankful list, Mindy! I hope you have a great VBS and a great weekend!

Jen said...

Mindy

He so loves our thankfulness!
I love blogging for the purpose of "meeting" others with a like heart...and seeing that God is putting similar things on so many hearts all over the world....He is so good!

Robin said...

I loved your list! We have some things in common - we are pastor's wives, and mothers of daughters - I have 4.
Blessings on you today!

Christine said...

Wonderful list, Mindy!

Linda said...

It was a blessing to read your list Mindy. Thanks so much for visiting.

Gretchen said...

Hi Mindy,

I love the look of your blog. Very hip. More importantly, I really love your thankful list. I, too, have a husband and father to our 2 children for whom to be thankful. Have a great week!

eph2810 said...

I love your statement "I am thankful that God is IN CONTROL even when I can't seem to remember that." - Amen to that, Mindy :)
Health is something that I take for granted sometimes (okay - most of the time).
Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us last week.
Be blessed today and always.