Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

See ya soon!

My family and I are headed to Lake Junaluska tomorrow afternoon for hubby's annual conference. For those of you who aren't Methodist, it's basically a yearly meeting of all the pastors in our conference - which includes all of Western NC. Lake Junaluska is near Maggie Valley - home of Ghost Town. And if that doesn't orient you then how about this? It is also near Cherokee -- you know -- Harrah's of Cherokee. Never been in -- did drive by.....It is a HUGE establishment in a small, small place!
It means lots of meetings for him, lots of time with the girls for me It is pretty and we enjoy watching the ducks on the lake, and who knows we may even venture over to the pool.
We do get to sees lots of friends that we see usually JUST at this event. SO, that should be fun!
Hope all you girls have a fabulous week!
I will talk to you all next week. I am hoping for some one on one walks around the lake and meetings with my LORD so let's hope I have much to offer when I return!
GOD Bless!

5 comments:

pinkmommy said...

Praying you guys have a safe fun trip!

RealEstateGirl said...

Hey Mindy!
Hope ya'll have a good time! Post some pictures when you get back!
Love and prayers!
Tracey

blackpurl said...

I pray that all goes well for you!

Alida from the Pastor's Wives Forum

Darlene said...

Hoping that you're having a great time!

Deborah said...

Have a wonderful time southern belle. love always me