Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thankful Thursday


There is so much for me to be thankful for today!


*I am thankful for my sweet family and my girls. I don't want to take one minute with them for granted.


*I am thankful for my hubby who is taking half a day off today to take our oldest daughter to Tweetsie today for a father/daughter afternoon!


*I am thankful that the other two girls and I will go to the library this afternoon and check out books. I am thankful they enjoy doing this!


**I am thankful for El Roi -- my GOD who sees me! He knows what I am doing and where I am headed. AND he loves me!


* I am thankful that we get to go with my hubby to his annual conference meeting where we will see friends we don't often get to see next week.
* I am thankful for the people God uses to be a light in my day and that he allows me to be used to show HIS light to others.
THANKS for reading everyone and go on over to Sting My Heart and add your own list of blessings for this day!

* I am thankful that even though we can't see it yet God has a plan for my family in this place.

10 comments:

Laurel Wreath said...

That is awesome your husband is taking a half day for your daughter. An awesome list.

Blessings.

Our Peculiar Life said...

What a wonderful list! Sounds like you have great things happening! :-)

Denise said...

What a sweet thankful list, bless you.

marlise said...

That is a very sweet thankful list. I was blessed to read it. Thanks for sharing!

Robin said...

I just love daddy/daughter dates. My husband did that too and it always blessed me.

Darlene said...

I've never heard of El Roi before. Cool. Wonderful list. Have fun at the library!

Mary said...

There is something very special about daddy/daughter things. My hubby has a very special relationship with our girls. It's pretty cool. Have fun at the conference. Blessings on your weekend.

Alycia said...

So happy I found your blog today! I love father-child days too ~ they are so sweet! Thanks for sharing your list! Blessings, from Okinawa Japan!

Nise' said...

I remember when I first heard El Roi, the God who sees me! It was a huge blessing and such a burden lifter! Thanks for sharing.

eph2810 said...

Family time is such a blessing. How cool that you get to go with your hubby and spend time as a family at the conference.
God is good - all the time :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.