Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


This is my first time every participating in Menu Plan Monday, but my friend Kim over at Lifesong has inspired me. She cooks for lunch. Let me say it again - she cooks for lunch! WOW!
And since I don't have a lot of time to post today as Monday are laundry day and "weekly home blessing" day for me (Go on over to flylady to see what I am talking about ), this works out perfectly!
This will however be an unusual menu week for us as we have lots of family coming into town for the "Major Dance production" that my 3 and 5 year olds are to be a part of this weekend -- it's called Dance Recital! SO - here goes
Monday - Mediterranean Salmon with white beans
and spicy roasted sweet potato fries.
Tuesday - Souper Stuffed Turkey Burgers (recipe courtesy of And Miles To Go Before Sleep)
Wednesday - FEAST - Wednesday night meal at church
Thursday - Hubby and girls will have pizza
I will grab something on the way to my VW's group ( a bible study group)
Friday - Family in town so we will go out to eat after dance recital dress rehearsal!
Saturday - Out to eat after dance recital as we will all be too exhausted to worry with cooking!
And to celebrate our beautiful tiny dancers!
Sunday - I begin my new bible study, The Patriarchs, this night at church and hubby has meetings
from 4 - 9pm so we will probably either have sandwiches or the dreaded McDonald's...
Have a great Monday everybody! For more Menu idea's go on over to see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu, welcome to Menu Plan Monday :)

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan

tegdirb92 said...

wow--I'm honored your trying my souper burgers :) Your week looks scrumptious!! Let me know how they turn out :)