Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

To all you beautiful ladies out there, I hope that you all have a fabulous day tomorrow. And may we spend some time with our Lord, thanking him for the gift of being a mother. Thanking HIM for our precious beautiful gifts - these are mine.
And as we go through this day may we spend some time thinking on this :
Luke 1:38: “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May it be to me as you have said.”
As Mother's and women may we always be willing to follow where our Lord is leading and always willing to be HIS servant!
Happy Mother's Day, Girls! I hope it is the best one ever!

4 comments:

NspiredByFaith said...

What an adorable picture!! You can see the different personalities just looking at the photo. ..also, I LOVE the new design. How cute is this??

NspiredByFaith said...

p.s......Happy Mothers Day!!

RealEstateGirl said...

Precious girls!

Happy Mother's Day!

Cyndi said...

What a beautiful, beautiful picture and a wonderfully appropriate verse. I hope your Mother's Day was a blessed, set-apart day.